Monday, April 5, 2010

April's Tatting Adventure


Here is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds done of the doily from the Tatting From Burda book! The next round joins these three rounds together. Hopefully I will have some more done by tomorrow. This pattern is really making my mind work hard! I don't have a lot of brain power to spare so I will have to take my time at this.LOL
I am looking forward to tatting tea Tuesday!! I am going to get out my pretty tea cup and sit down with my tea and tatting and have a great time!
My DH has been helping me make my blog nicer. Hasn't he done a great job!?! I am really computer illiterate so I need all the help I can get.
Well I hope to have more to show you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It seems you are coming along really well!!!! Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

    ReplyDelete